Located in Seattle, Washington, the intellectual property lawyers at AEON Law represent clients with business interests throughout Washington and across the United States, as well as internationally. Technology has broken geographic barriers and while many of our intellectual property clients hail from Seattle and Washington State, we have the ability to ably represent clients both throughout the United States and internationally. Our areas of practice include:
- Patents – patent counseling, patentability searches and risk analysis, applications, prosecution, enforcement and licensing
- Copyright Law – counseling, auditing, registration, agreements, acquisition, enforcement and licensing
- Trademarks – counseling, clearance searches and risk analysis, registration, TTAB proceedings, enforcement and licensing
- Trade Secrets – counseling, agreements, compliance, review, enforcement and licensing
- Intellectual Property Transactions – transactions involving patents, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, technology and software licensing and unfair competition
To learn more about how the high-tech intellectual property lawyers at AEON Law can you help your business, please contact us today. To learn more about legal and technology topics affecting businesses today, please see the news section. For immediate assistance, call us in Seattle at 206.217.2200.