Patent Procurement and Counseling Attorneys
From our office in Seattle, Washington, our patent lawyers represent clients throughout Washington and across the United States as well as international clients from Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim, including Japan, China and Hong Kong.
A patent is a property right granted by a government to an inventor or company to exclude others from making, using, selling, offering for sale or importing the invention for a significant time in exchange for public disclosure about the invention. Aeon Law has extensive experience in patenting high-technology inventions. Our attorneys have expertise in numerous technology areas to most effectively serve the patent needs of our clients. Our clients find AEON Law to be more cost effective than working with large, traditional firms, since AEON Law’s attorneys can provide services at rates the large firms cannot charge due to their high overhead.
- Counseling – AEON Law provides customer and business specific counseling on patent matters that takes into account all our client’s needs. Each client has specific goals, budgets and time lines for their ideas and products, and AEON Law matches our counseling and patent strategies to those goals, budgets and time lines.
Patentability Searches and Opinions – AEON Law can perform searches (as well as working with search specialists) and render opinions on the patentability of new inventions.
- Infringement, Non-infringement and Validity Opinions – AEON Law also analyzes products and services for infringement/non-infringement of existing patents. AEON Law can perform analysis and render opinions on the validity/invalidity of existing patents. Search or analyze now, and have a much better chance of avoiding unnecessary patent litigation later.
- Applications – U.S., foreign and international. AEON Law will apply for and prosecute U.S., foreign and international patent applications for your inventive concepts. Please ask one of our attorneys about our competitive flat-fee rates for patent applications.
- Patent Prosecution – AEON Law has extensive experience in prosecuting patent applications before the United State Patent and Trademark Office and before the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences.
- Licensing – The process of commercializing your patented invention often includes licensing to others the right to use your patented invention. AEON Law will work with you to develop an appropriate and aggressive licensing program for your patents, and will negotiate the right for you to use others’ patent rights when appropriate.
AEON Law is a high-tech intellectual property (patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret) and technology law firm. Located in Seattle, Washington, our lawyers represent clients throughout Washington and across the United States, as well as international clients from Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim. To learn more about our Patent Attorneys and their services, please contact us today. For immediate legal advice about your risk management concerns, call us in Seattle at 206.217.2200.