The intellectual property lawyers at AEON Law represent clients with business interests throughout Washington and across the United States, as well as internationally. Our areas of practice include:
- Patents – patent counseling, patentability searches and risk analysis, applications, prosecution, enforcement and licensing
- Copyrights – counseling, auditing, registration, agreements, acquisition, enforcement and licensing
- Trademarks – counseling, clearance searches and risk analysis, registration, TTAB proceedings, enforcement and licensing
- Trade Secrets – counseling, agreements, compliance, review, enforcement and licensing
- IP Transactions – transactions involving patents, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, technology and software licensing and unfair competition
To learn more about how the high-tech intellectual property lawyers at AEON Law can you help your business, please contact us today. To learn more about legal and technology topics affecting businesses today, please see the blog section. For immediate assistance, call us in Seattle at 206.217.2200.